24/7 Emergency Water Damage Mitigation Services in Daytona Beach FL and All Surrounding Areas
Even a few inches of flooding in a building can be a big problem. The longer water sits in your home or business, the more damage it causes. You must act fast to minimize the harm and prevent future problems. For a professional solution that protects your property, choose ServiceMaster Restoration by HRB. We’re proud to serve Daytona Beach, Deltona, Port Orange, Palm Coast, FL and the surrounding communities. We answer your calls for water damage mitigation 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Evaluations are free, and we’ll even handle the insurance paperwork.
Common Sources of Water Damage
Water looks for even the tiniest opening to escape pipes, hoses and other containment. It doesn’t matter if there’s a small leak hidden in the wall or a burst pipe in the ceiling, you need a water damage company to fix the problem and prevent mold growth. Here are a few of the common sources of flooding and damage:
- Frozen or burst pipes.
- Failed hose in the washing machine, dishwasher or refrigerator.
- Leaky condensate line in the air conditioner.
- Storm damage from wind and rain.
- Rising floodwaters from rain or storm surge.
- Water main break.
What to Expect From a Water Damage Restoration Team
It doesn’t take long for water and moisture to wreak havoc on building materials and furnishings. Flooring begins to warp and buckle, metal begins to rust and carpets permanently stain. That’s why our professional team gets right to work.
- Water extraction: We immediately start getting excess water out of the area and use specialized equipment to extract every possible drop.
- Drying: The next step is to use drying equipment to thoroughly remove moisture from wood floors, furniture, and walls. We also eliminate any mold that’s trying to take hold and apply an antimicrobial agent to block future growth. Everything is cleaned, sanitized and deodorized.
- Pack-out/Pack-in service: While your home is treated, we can pack up your belongings and place them in secure, dry storage until it’s time to return them.
- Duct inspection and cleaning: If the water affects your HVAC system, we’ll inspect the ductwork for damage. Our duct cleaning service removes mold, mildew, and bacteria that can flourish in a moist environment.
Act Fast With a Professional Water Damage Company
ServiceMaster has been in business since 1929 and is recognized as the original water damage restoration, mold damage and remediation company. Our services are available 24/7/365. Our company’s philosophy is based on a commitment to restore every customer’s peace of mind. We provide detailed line item estimates, are a preferred vendor to insurance companies, will help you file insurance claims, and provide excellent customer service and communication to our home and business customers throughout Daytona Beach, Deltona, Port Orange, Palm Coast, and surrounding communities.
Only one water damage restoration company has the skills, experience, and reputation you can trust. ServiceMaster Restoration by HRB is professionally certified and properly licensed and insured. Call our friendly representatives today to set up a consultation or an emergency response.