24 Hour Fire Damage Restoration Services in Daytona Beach FL and All Surrounding Areas
After the flames have been extinguished, the lasting effects of a fire begin to reveal themselves. Charred walls, water-logged furniture, soot-covered ceilings, and smoky-smelling possessions lay bare in the aftermath. You need an expert fire damage restoration service to get you through the days and weeks of cleanup as you try to salvage your most precious items and restore your home. ServiceMaster Restoration by HRB is the right choice during this challenging time. We are experienced with fire damage repair, certified in safe cleanups and skilled at handling insurance paperwork. Let us ease your stress.
Move Quickly to Stop Fire Damage
The longer that water sits in the property, the more difficult it is to contain the damage. We get right to work, 24 hours a day, to preserve your property. We’ll board up and tarp the damaged areas, remove excess water and start salvaging items at risk of being ruined. We provide pack-out service and storage for the contents as well as cleaning and deodorization services. Here’s what you can expect:
- First step: Reach out to our friendly, understanding representatives 24/7/365. We’ll spring into action to help you minimize your losses.
- Emergency pre-cleaning: Our team secures the building for safety and then starts mitigating the damage.
- Contents restoration: We separate items that are unaffected from those that require drying, soot removal or smoke deodorization. Every damaged item is documented for your records.
- Water damage: We extract excess water and begin the drying process to protect the structure and contents from further damage due to moisture and mold.
- Odor elimination: Smoke and soot have a way of getting into every little nook and cranny. We sanitize and deodorize the home thoroughly as part of the fire damage restoration process.
Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
As household items burn, they can release a brew of toxic chemicals in the smoke. This film of soot can be hazardous to your health. Our crew understands that you want to save as much as possible, and we know the safest ways to clean, sanitize and deodorize all types of materials.
Choose a Fire Damage Restoration Service That Works With Your Insurance
Navigating a fire insurance claim can be daunting. ServiceMaster Restoration by HRB works with all insurance companies and guides you through the process as smoothly as possible. A fire is a major upheaval. Let us handle the paperwork hassles so you can focus on moving forward.
The Mitigation Pros at ServiceMaster by HRB Work 24/7/365
The ServiceMaster franchise was founded in 1929. We are a preferred vendor with insurance companies, and our customer satisfaction is paramount to us. We are committed to restoring every customer’s peace of mind as quickly as possible. We provide detailed line item estimates and are considered the original water restoration company. We are an experienced and certified team of professionals who provide excellent customer service and communication to our customers throughout Daytona Beach, Deltona, Port Orange, Palm Coast, and surrounding communities.