Water damage can wreak havoc on your Daytona Beach, FL home, and it’s not just the water you can see. Water damage can occur beneath the floors, behind the walls, in your HVAC ductwork and in indoor air by way of high indoor humidity.
Water Damage Mitigation Services
The ServiceMaster Restoration by HRB team can remove water and humidity no matter where it hides. Drying and dehumidification are accomplished using a combination of high-tech dehumidifiers and high-velocity air movers.
What’s Involved in Water Damage Cleanup?
Up to five steps may be required to thoroughly dry and dehumidify your home:
- Inspection: Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art water detection equipment to find hidden water, identify its source and gauge the extent of the damages.
- Assessment: We provide a detailed damages estimate and a proposed plan of action.
- Water removal: Our water extraction methods include pumping, draining, absorbing and vacuuming.
- Dehumidification: State-of-the-art dehumidifiers are used to remove moisture from indoor air and hasten the drying process.
- Evaporation: Powerful air movers help water evaporate faster.
- Monitoring: Atmospheric and moisture content readings ensure that all areas are drying properly. We can hasten the process to remove any remaining humidity.
What Are Pack-out Services?
If water damage is extensive, your furnishings and other possessions may be inventoried and transported to a climate-controlled facility for cleaning, deodorizing and storage.
What’s Involved In Packouts
- We list, collect and move your possessions to our secure storage facility.
- We provide a printed inventory of items transported off-site.
- We clean, deodorize, repack and store items until your home is restored to its former condition.
- We track and document all items.
- We set a time convenient for you to return treated items to your home.
ServiceMaster Restoration by HRB can make you feel like water damage never even happened. Visit us online to learn more.